Skip to main content

June 2019

The new sense of surrender from May continued. I continued for a week with the pranayama practice from May. I took some teachings from Swami Khecaranatha, which were awesome as usual. I then decided to go back to doing mostly open awareness practice inspired by Dzogchen. I tried to practice a visionary technique but was unsuccessful.

I then became interested in actualism again after hearing about a friend who seemed to have recently achieved a result in the neighborhood of actual freedom. A tarot card reading further reinforced that retrying this practice might be a good idea. I did not fully accept all the claims of the actualism method but I wanted to retry it anyway. I was pleased to see that there were members of the actual freedom yahoo group who seemed to have attained it since I had last visited. In the first couple weeks of this, I had some microshifts preceded by dramatic kriyas in various areas of psychology & perception. I investigated the cultural & societal structures that may be affecting my suffering. I had a few experiences that I think were ‘PCE’s’ in actualism parlance. I had a slightly more obvious baseline shift which caused a dropping away of the sense of density of the inner world & more immediacy of the outer world. Month’s later, I do still feel this shift is present.

I investigated minimalism, rationality and considered a new set of goals that for my life that I could consider attainable. I felt a bit depressed at times and considered going back on medication (but did not).

Comments